|Fire Type|| |
Skin said to be hotter than the Sun, can restore other Stoker class dragons to full power.
|Shot Limit|| |
|Jaw Strength|| |
The Fireworm Queen is a dragon that appears in Dreamworks Dragons: Defenders of Berk.
Fireworm Queens are very protective of their honeycombs of gel and will chase down every thing that tries to take it. Despite their aggressive nature, they seem to know if another dragon's fire is worn out, and are kind and sympathetic enough to reignite other dragons' firepower.
The appearance of this dragon is a giant Fireworm with a crown on its head. It also has large wings and 10 legs.
Fireworm Queens have very unruly gaseous fire that spews out small fireworks, along with a prehensile tail that can pick up objects. On top of that, they are able to stand on four legs and their tongue have the ability to reignite the worn out fire of Monstrous Nightmares.
- This is the second new dragon to appear in the second season.
- It can breath fire. It is unknown if regular Fireworms can shoot fire.
- It can pick things up like humans with its hands.
- It's venom can cure Monstrous Nightmares.
- It is later revealed to be good at the end of the episode as it helped out Hookfang. It also could have just been attacking Hookfang though.