The Screaming Death is a New Dragon that appears in Dragons: Defenders of Berk.
The Screaming Death is a far larger albino colored subspecies of the Whispering Death. It is white in color, has large red eyes, a longer and more massive body and tail than a normal Whispering Death. It also has three rows of teeth, but they are aligned differently than those of the Whispering Death, set in a chin reminiscent of the Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus. Like the Whispering Death, it can tunnel underground, and can shoot spikes from its body, although the tunnel it creates and the spikes it launches are larger. But unlike the Whispering Death, the Screaming Death shoots balls of fire like a mortar. During this, it also releases fire from behind it's frill. Judging by the massive size of what is apparently a hatchling, this albino giant is probably one of the biggest dragons of them all. It is attracted to sunlight as opposed to having an aversion, like the Whispering Death. It is also very ingellegent, as it did not fall for the refection off Hiccup shield a second time. It only hatches every 100 years.
And it was in it adulgant state the second time so the third time it will be a adult Screaming Death bigger and the Whispering Deaths who helped the Screaming Death will be adults when the Screaming Death comes back it will be alot bigger. And this dragon is a queen dragon so there probabily be more Screaming Deaths.
The Screaming Death gets it name by its incredibly disorienting roar that can affect the flight of other dragons.
- Boulder Class
- Titan Wing Span
- Fires mortar fire blasts as well as disorienting sonic shrieks and razor sharp spines. Can also command and lead Whispering Deaths.
- Only known weakness: Attraction to bright light.
- Extremely rare: Only one known specimen in existence.
- This dragon is a mutated Whispering Death.
- Tuffnut "falls in love" with it in the same way he "fell in love" for Toothless's rival.
- In the Defenders of Berk trailer, the Screaming Death seems to appear in the spot where Toothless's rival first appears.
- The Screaming Death will soon return.
- The screaming death egg's only hatch every 100 years stated by Bork The Bold