DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of BerkEdit
In The Terrible Twos, Hiccup and his friends find a dragon in the forests of Berk, later discovering that a dragon of his size is actually a baby. Hiccup takes him home, where Stoick names him "Torch".
Back in the forest, Torch's mother discovers he is missing, and goes on a rampage, moving towards Berk in an attempt to find him. However, nobody has any knowledge of this except Toothless, who complains to Hiccup that Torch must be rid of. Hiccup doesn't listen to Toothless, thinking that he is just jealous of their new friend. Although, Toothless, sensing that Torch has a mother looking for him, convinces Hiccup and his friends to go look for her. Eventually, Torch is reunited with his mother and two siblings. As they depart, he waves goodbye to Hiccup.
Defenders of BerkEdit
Torch returned in Zippleback Down, as a full grown dragon. He found Tuffnut in a dragon trap and started to interact with him Though Tuffnut said Torch seemed familiar, he did not recognize him. They had a staring contest, roared at each other, and Tuffnut taught him some hand signals, such as spinning and opening his wings. Ruffnut showed up and was surprised. After Hiccup and Toothless crashed in the clearing, and faced against the large dragon. Hiccup then realized it was Torch. He played a vital role in putting out the forest fire and saving Berk. Torch then gave them a ride back to the village, where the others were just as surprised. Torch then left, after giving the Vikings his signature spin goodbye.
- Torch seems to have aged while the other characters still appear to be the same age as in the film.
- Since Torch is now an adult, his siblings could also be fully grown.
- Torch could have been the Typhoomerang from "Live and Let Fly" since he is full grown and no one recognized him. It could also probabl be one of his siblings or mother since they are the only know Typhoomerangs since they are a new species.
- Judging from the fact that he is full grown, it is possible Typhoomerangs grow up faster.
- Since Typhoomerangs grow up fast, it is possible his mother is either old or deceased.
- He uses his mother's model as an adult. This is proven by the fact that he is orange as a baby and his mother is red.
- In the end credits, Torch is seen wearing Hiccup's helmet.
- Tuffnut proves Typhoomerangs can be trained as he trains an adult Torch.